Magic, Mystery Derren Brown

"I am not a mindreader, I do not have psychic powers", he said, and then preceded with a performance that would seem to contract that. Mindreading, predicting peoples names and questions.

For my birthday my brother bought me tickets to see the english magician Derren Brown. He is a wonderful performer, has a number of tv shows.

He is nice performer, when a lady asked him to predict if she would be a millionaire, he told her that he would not answer yes or no, because it could affect her for the rest of her life. He was genuinely concerned not to mess up her life.

At times he seemed too good to be true. His predictions were spot on. He guessed types of animals, eg you have a cat.. no rabbit, names eg I am getting the name of a person it's like Susan, but with a different spelling Suziz... is there anyone with that name... yes.... He told us that he didn't use stooges, but he was so good, that I think he needed to convince us more.

Wonderful man.

No comments: