A few good questions

If you was to collect anything, what would it be?

Probably phones because I would love to have 3 - 1 for work, 1 for going out  and 1 for sport


What would you eat every day if you could? - Fruit.. and I do, but if it were some other food.... It would be pasta with chilli and bread and butter. hmmm


What is your favourite breakfast, your usual? - Favourite Bacon and eggs and herbs and semi dried tomatoes on ciabbata. Usual - cereal and apple and banana.


What would you never wear? - Polo neck jumpers. Just doesn't work for a guy.


Who is your best friend? - Gordo and Damien and Wright and other family members


What is something you do that you wish you wouldn't do? - Waste my time doing useless tv channel changing.


What could you spend hours doing? - Reading a good novel. If I get really involving with coding something also, I can spend ages doing that.

No comments: