Tag, Uni

At Uni, day 2 of 5 for The Bible and the Church, with Sr Moira at Notre Dame for the Masters Degree. Quite excited. Day 2 went well. Gerard C, Mark W and a number of others I already know are there. Great stuff.

I don't want to admit this. I have written about oztag a little before and never been terribly positive. Hold on to your heads, cause I think I might have just enjoyed the last 2 games I played. Why? I don't know, something just changed, our team is clicking and I guess I'm getting more used to the game. Jude, Leon, James played well, as always, Todd and Kelly went well. Nikki should be back next game, which will be a semi final in two weeks.

Played touch last night. We lost 6-3. Could have won but needed another guy. I have asked Jude to play for next game. Next game is 6pm on Feb 1st, which is also when I want to go to Theology on Tap.

No comments: